Rane MP 2016S Mixer
MP 2016S is a rotary-controlled mixer featuring six Input Channels, Booth and House Outputs, Pre-Effects Tape Outputs, Post-Effects Tape Outputs with Level control, switchable Effects Loop, and Headphone Cueing. Input Channels 1 through 4 feature high quality RIAA phono preamplifiers which may be switched to line input via rear panel switches. Input Channels 5 and 6 each provide a balanced mic preamp with Input Gain trim, Mic/Line switch, two-band EQ, Mic Engage switch and an internal Booth Ducking enable jumper. In addition to the six dedicated preamplifiers, all six Input channels may select any of the five stereo Auxiliary Inputs.
Each Input Channel provides a 6-position source selector, Input Gain control for matching levels, Signal/Overload indicators and a studio-grade Master Mix control.
The Booth Output may select Master or Cue as its source. An ultra-low noise, high power headphone amplifier also allows monitoring the Master Mix or Cue Mix. Since the original MP 2016, we've added Split Cue. Individual Cue switches on each channel drive a panning Master / Cue control for the Headphone output.
The Master Mix circuit provides Signal/Overload indicators, Mono switch and high-pass/rumble filters. In addition, the Master Output features patent-pending high performance 3-band, full-cut, Accelerated-Slope tone controls.
The MP 2016S provides exceptional ergonomics, good feel and a clean, intuitive layout packaged in a compact 19 inch, 3U rack mount chassis, a scant five inches deep.
- Split Cueing
- Six stereo Input channels
- Four dedicated stereo Phono / Line preamps
- Two dedicated Mic / Line preamps with:
- Gain trims
- 2-band Tone controls
- Engage switches
- Booth ducking
- Five stereo Auxiliary Inputs
- Input Gain controls for level matching
- Switchable Effects Loop
- Booth Output with Master / Cue source switch
- Separate Pre- and Post-effects Tape Outputs
- Master Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band Tone controls
- Audiophile / Studio sound quality
- Highest quality Alps potentiometers
- High power headphone amplifier
- UL/cUL universal internal 100-240 VAC power supply