Rane MP44 DJ Club Mixer
Rane MP44 DJ Club Mixer, Rane proudly presents the MP 44 Mixer -- supporting DJ creativity while club sound quality and equipment remain intact! The MP 44s unique set of features combine with superior audio performance to provide unparalleled value.
Free Ground Shipping
The MP 44 features four Input Buses, each providing:
- Assignment to the A-side, B-side or Post-Crossfader
- Phono/CD and Line inputs
- Gain trim (±12 dB)
- Overload indicator
- FlexFX loop assignment
- 3-band full-cut Accelerated-SlopeTM Tone Controls.
Two Auxiliary Inputs are provided. Aux Input A is unbalanced, while Aux Input B is balanced. Each Input features off to +6 dB Level controls.
Two Auxiliary Outputs are provided. Aux Output A is unbalanced. Aux Output B is balanced. Each Output features off to +6 dB Level controls. Each Output may be assigned Pre-Master Effects loop, Post-Master Effects loop or Post Master Effects loop plus Mic. These features provide the flexibility to use the Aux Outputs for recording or additional zones.
High performance VCA level controls are used for House and Booth level, providing very low travel noise and long life. A Master left/right balance control and recessed Master Mono switch with LED indicator are provided.
A high-performance Master Limiter with true RMS detectors limits both House and Booth maximum levels. The rear panel threshold control range is ±20 dBu. Threshold indicators are provided on both the front and rear panels.
The optional Rane VR 1 Remote Level control may be used to externally control the House Output. A remote DC Level Control port allows 40 dB of Master Mix gain control. Any linear potentiometer from 10k to 100k ohms works with the internal reference. An external ground referenced control voltage (0 to 5 VDC) may also be used. The gain control law is 125 mV/dB.
Applied signal on the Emergency Page Input automatically mutes all program material at House and Booth Outputs. The Emergency Page level is set independently using a recessed rear panel control.
Two CD Trigger Outputs are provided via 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS jacks. Outputs are normally high with 50 ms active low trigger pulses. Start is on tip and stop is on sleeve. Ring has no connection. The CD Trigger Enable switch is located on the front panel.
The MP 44 uses an internal universal switching power supply. The MP 44 is UL and cUL listed and CE certified with CE emissions and immunity certification.
Two Mic Inputs each provide
- Combination XLR / TRS input jacks
- Full range fader control
- 3-band tone controls
- Effects insert with Engage switch
- 12 dB auto Booth Ducking
- Blue Mic-On indicator
Main Mic features
- Studio-grade integrated microphone preamplifier
- Gain range 15 dB to 60 dB
- Selectable 12 volt phantom power
Aux Mic features
- Balanced input
- Mic or Line-level input
- Mic Gain Range 30 to 60 dB
- Line Gain Range 0 to 30 dB
- A recently improved headphone monitor allows Panning between Cue and House signals. Engage the Monitor Mono switch to Pan between Mono Cue and Mono Master (pre-house fader). The MP 44 uses a high-current, low-noise headphone amplifier, of course.
- Stereo House output
- Mono-Cue / Mono-Master
- +4 dBu or -10 dBV sensitivity (switchable)
Light Trigger Output
- Balanced output (no transformer)
- Rear panel Level control